Pilates Sessions with a Experienced Pilates Practitioner
With The BodyPerfectPilates Method!
Reshape and Balance your body
- Core Strength
Pilates gives proven results by:
- Strengthening your lower back and core .
- Increasing flexibility.
- Improving your posture and sense of balance
Joseph Pilates was already in the 1920’s working on the benefits of ”mind-body” conditioning. The BodyPerfectPilates Method has adapted his original principles and ideas, so you will learn the Pilates technique by practicing modified exercises that suit all levels and that will strengthen, tone and increase flexibility.
Locally based in Mundijong and Jarrahdale.
BodyPerfectPilates Studio is a fully equipped private home Pilates studio in a tranquil setting.
Available by appointment:
Postural Analysis and Consultation.
Private and Semi-Privates Pilates sessions.
Small Group /Mat or Reformer Classes
Posture and Flexibility
Please contact Helene by email at :
to book your preferred appointment time.
Health fund rebates may apply, please check with your health fund regarding rebates for
APMA L4P-09013 qualified instructor.
Work at your own level.
Pilates is based on 3 fundamental principles
Your back by strengthening the muscles along your spinal column.
By strengthening your abdominal centre which in turn will improve posture and balance.
Mind –Body Connection:
That improves concentration and reduces stress levels.
Pilates will bring you an unexpected sense of wellbeing.
The Bodyperfect Studio Method will allow you to work at your own rhythm in specialized sessions privately or small groups with exercise programs specifically designed for individual needs and concerns Pilates balances your body while working at your own level.
Qualified Instructor APMA level 4
Helene is Principal and owner BodyPerfect Pilates Studio.
With over 20 years experience teaching in the health and fitness industry Helene is r egistered and certified with:
- Australian Pilates Method Association. (APMA)
- as a Level 4 Professional Practitioner in Pilates and Movement Therapy
- (7500 hours of face to face teaching experience)
- Studio, Equipment and Matwork based Instructor.
- Certifed in Pilates, Stretch Clinical and Movement Therapy.
Helene started her career as professional acrobatic dancer.
Travelling extensively through Europe, USA, Canada.
Working in the Health and Fitness Industry as an instructor since 1991.
Certified with the American Council of Exercise in Aerobic Dance.
Helene has practised Pilates throughout her professional life.
Settling back in Australia and at Challenge Fitness Centre since Jan 2000.
- Certified with the Pilates Institute of UK, from June 2001 and pioneering the very successful Beginner Matwork course for Challenge Fitness Centre, Challenge Stadium.
- Advanced Pilates Repertoire and Clinical techniques Pilates International 2008
- Certified in Posture and Flexibility (2010) Stretch Therapy (2011) By Kit Laughlin.
(Author of the best selling books Posture and Flexibility and Overcome Neck and Back Pain)
Consisting of a series of postural and stretching exercises. Using assistance from props participants experience a sense of muscle relaxation while mobilizing, increasing range of motion and developing coordination. This system stretches and strengthens at the same time with minimal effort.
- K M I : Kinesetic Myofacial Intergration, workshop and introduction techniques.
- Art Of Motion Contempory Pilates Training: 2011, 2015
- APMA Diploma of Movement Therapy 2015
Helene continues further her Pilates training attendng workshops and seminars with leading Pilates Master Trainers and Practitioners nationally and internationally.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org